Studio Night Flight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryAffiliatesRegisterLatest imagesLog inSearch

Stargate: Orion Season 2 Premiere!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cameron Mitchell
Writer/Science Adviser
Cameron Mitchell

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Stargate: Orion Season 2 Premiere!!! Empty
PostSubject: Stargate: Orion Season 2 Premiere!!!   Stargate: Orion Season 2 Premiere!!! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 2:40 am

Stargate Orion Season 2 will be premiering relatively soon, it will be actually making it's way into a crossover series, it will be more intense, more violent, and I'm gonna try and make it more dark, but I will keep it to an appropriate setting for PG-13 viewers.
People who have read my other works will know I like to keep things tasteful and clean, no swearing, no sex, and not TOO MUCH violence. But this series will have a list of the following...
-Slightly more violence
-Much more dark at times
-No swearing
-No sex
-Awesome stuff
So, let's get started, Orion season 2 will be a crossover between Stargate and Battlestar Galactica, the only crossover parts so far though are the Cylons, vipers, and possibly the planets.
This series may now have to branch off from it's counterpart, Stargate: Atlantis because of the stories I want to bring in, plus the fact that Stargate Universe will be brought into the fold sooner or later, although, that may happen after Atlantis has made it's run and is waiting triumphantly at the finish line with SG-1.
The first episode will not introduce the Cylons, but it will be pretty fun Very Happy
I'll post the specs of all the new stuff in the Season 2 thread of the series.
I can't wait to write this, but know that the date I'm about to give may change due to the fact that my book is still incomplete.
Stargate Orion Season 2-Releasing July 10
And also be on the look out for Star Trek Continuum, coming July 10.
EDIT: Stargate Orion Season 2 and Star Trek Continuum are postponed.
Back to top Go down
http://the-night-flight.webs.com

Stargate: Orion Season 2 Premiere!!!
Page 1 of 1