Studio Night Flight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryAffiliatesRegisterLatest imagesLog inSearch

Hiatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cameron Mitchell
Writer/Science Adviser
Cameron Mitchell

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Hiatus   Hiatus EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 2:40 am

Now hang on, before you go off trying to hit me with your giant cod, just hear me out. I've decided to put Warp Gate on a TEMPORARY hiatus for the holidays. The reason being that I've begun an outside project, a novel actually, and I'd like to devote my time to that for now without having to deal with the stress of writing an episode of Warp Gate every now and then. What we're looking at is just up until the end of the holidays at least. But never fear, for you see, I've already penned up the next episode of Warp Gate, under the working title "Take me out to the Black," and I just need to get to editing it. Yet, with school coming to a close because of the winter holidays, I've had to devote my time and effort to getting all my ducks in a row so I can kick back and hibernate this holiday. Hopefully, Warp Gate will be back and running VERY smoothly by 2009, so be on the look out ladies and gents, it's gonna be big, and by big, I'm thinking a large, LARGE series finale too, maybe even a novelization of the first few episodes, maybe even the series once I'm finished with the series and the novel I'm on right now.
Anyway, hope you all have a safe and fun holiday as well.
Yours truly, Lewis Green (pen name)
Back to top Go down
http://the-night-flight.webs.com

Hiatus
Page 1 of 1