Studio Night Flight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryAffiliatesRegisterLatest imagesLog inSearch

Dark Knight, Good Movie, But...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cameron Mitchell
Writer/Science Adviser
Cameron Mitchell

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Dark Knight, Good Movie, But... Empty
PostSubject: Dark Knight, Good Movie, But...   Dark Knight, Good Movie, But... EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 9:06 pm

Okay, the Dark Knight was a VERY well-written movie and so on, but every movie has its faults. There are very few, but I'd like to know if anyone else noticed these things.
One was in the first court room scene, cool, but kind of messy. The first part is the audience to the court room, laughing, yes the judge called for order, yet... Next is that they clapped at several points, which you DON'T do in a court room. Last thing for the court room scene is the gun that one of Moroney's men pulls on Harvey Dent. Who the hell let him in with a freakin' gun?!!!
Let me say again, I GREATLY enjoyed this movie, but there's one more SMALL thing I have to point out.
When Batman's pally in Wayne Industries, Lucias enters the Hong Kong business building, he gives his cell phone to security. Next, when he comes out, he flashes the other cell phone to security who just ASSUMES that he didn't take his cell phone. I mean, how dumb can you be? That, or maybe, possibly, bad writing on that scene? Maybe lazy writing?
Whatever. Just wondering if anyone else spotted these things. Thanks for reading my ramblings Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://the-night-flight.webs.com

Dark Knight, Good Movie, But...
Page 1 of 1