Studio Night Flight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryAffiliatesRegisterLatest imagesLog inSearch

One Year to this Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cameron Mitchell
Writer/Science Adviser
Cameron Mitchell

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-01-23

One Year to this Day Empty
PostSubject: One Year to this Day   One Year to this Day EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:28 am

Well, well, well. It looks like we've made it!
A year this site has been up and we haven't been sued, indited, or anything to do with legal issues, hooray!!! (PS, not that there was a risk of that, we're legally safe Wink )
Anyway, yes, a year ago I made this site with the intention of distributing Stargate Aurora alongside Stargate Hathos. Both projects haven't really gone so well, but they were the seeds that began to sprout out into the site we have today. We're still growing though Smile
Let me just say, that it's been an absolute pleasure, entertaining all of you with my science fiction. Even if you don't like my work (screw you), I still appreciate you giving me a chance, and I hope I get another one Very Happy
It's also been a pleasure being somewhat of a Produce for this site, adding in new writers to help expand our relatively modest community. It's been an incredible experience, regardless of our small traffic flow.
So, that's all I had to say Wink
Here's hoping we get to do this again next year!
Back to top Go down
http://the-night-flight.webs.com

One Year to this Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Studio Night Flight :: Announcements :: Bulletins-
Jump to: