Studio Night Flight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryAffiliatesRegisterLatest imagesLog inSearch

Sorry, Warp Gate Fans...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cameron Mitchell
Writer/Science Adviser
Cameron Mitchell

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Sorry, Warp Gate Fans... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry, Warp Gate Fans...   Sorry, Warp Gate Fans... EmptySun May 10, 2009 8:22 pm

I know things have been pretty quiet on the Series thread of this section of the site, but I just don't know what I'm doing anymore with this. I've thought about how I was going to end this, and I just can't figure it out. I've got two ideas of how to take care of this series that has kind of become a burden: I'll either just drop it completely, or get all of my little projects out of the way, then I'll have some time to work with this. You know, I may just reboot the entire thing--didn't exactly start on the terms I'd use now.
Anyway, things will happen, but for now, it's just a waiting game to see what happens. I'll be keeping the scripts and everything, including the notes I've made over the course of the series, but you may just not see any new scripts for a LONG while. This doesn't mean that I've given up though. Hang in there through this recession of the scripts and maybe something good will come out of it.
Thanks to those of you who have stuck by for the episodes though.
Back to top Go down
http://the-night-flight.webs.com

Sorry, Warp Gate Fans...
Page 1 of 1